Reply by John_

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Metric to English dust collector fittings

View John_'s profile


251 posts in 2505 days

#1 posted 03-24-2018 05:12 AM

I believe that most of the ‘European’ woodworking equipment uses 120 mm ports. My sliding tablesaw does. A 4” Fernco is a pretty good fit OVER the 120 mm port – so I would think you would need something like a 6” reduced to 4”.

Here is what I am using

Take a look at this 6” x 4”

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics