LumberJocks

Reply by LesB

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Toy making

View LesB's profile

LesB

2200 posts in 3947 days


#1 posted 02-11-2018 06:38 PM

Almost all the clear finishes and oils are considered non toxic after their drying/curing period listed by the mfg. Some oil like walnut would cause an allergic reaction. Stains, dyes, and paints should to be checked individually.

Some one mentioned colored wood. That is where I would double check the toxicity of the species, especially if it is left in the raw unfinished state. Also some nut woods and can produce an allergic reaction.

-- Les B, Oregon


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com