Reply by MikeB_UK

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Framing square

View MikeB_UK's profile


151 posts in 1423 days

#1 posted 02-08-2018 09:19 AM

I know what it is. I know how it s used. I ve built stairs, cut rafters, and just about everything else you can do with a framing square. The most common name for the tool is “framing square,” at least where I come from. Nobody calls them rafter squares.

- jonah

In the UK at least
A Rafter/Speed square

A Framing/Carpenters square.

-- If I say I'll fix something around the house I will, there is no use nagging about it every 6 months.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics