Reply by Breeze73

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Low angle light

View Breeze73's profile


102 posts in 1598 days

#1 posted 02-06-2018 09:33 AM

This is typically called a Raking Light. If you have a workbench, you can fabricate an adjustable arm worklamp to fit the dog holes on your bench. This works very well, and it also helps to have the direct light available when doing fine chisel work too. Here is a method to convert a standard base lamp to a 3/4” dog hole.

-- Breeze

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics