Reply by Kelster58

  • Advertise with us

Posted on U shaped shim’s for TS?

View Kelster58's profile


759 posts in 1022 days

#1 posted 01-28-2018 10:03 PM

You have to love Lumberjocks….......slotted shims. I would have been looking for “U” shims too. THANKS!!

-- K. Stone “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics