Reply by woodbutcherbynight

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Clamping technique? Is this a thing? Question from a novice!

View woodbutcherbynight's profile


6592 posts in 3321 days

#1 posted 01-27-2018 04:45 AM

HF has a 36 pack of small 3/8 wide brushed, think they are called acid brushes. Work great for small jobs spreading glue and can be reused if you clean when you are done. OR hit ebay and buy 100 at a time.

-- Live to tell the stories, they sound better that way.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics