Reply by MrUnix

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Update on Handy Drawer Clamp...Rust Question

View MrUnix's profile


8277 posts in 3111 days

#1 posted 01-22-2018 05:53 AM

You can get it almost anywhere… hardware stores, tractor supply, any of the BORG’s… It’s about $15 for a gallon. Here is some Kleen-Strip stuff that you can get at home depot. I typically use that and dilute it 50/50 with distilled water. It’s not that harmful… same stuff in Coca-cola that you drink :)


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics