Reply by Walker

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Update on Handy Drawer Clamp...Rust Question

View Walker's profile


408 posts in 1384 days

#1 posted 01-22-2018 05:17 AM

I have no idea what that thing is, but I know I want one.

is that like a giant pipe clamp of sorts? If so how does it work, and why are there drawers? Another night I have to explain to my wife why I was up until 2am googling tools I can’t afford…

-- ~Walker

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics