Reply by Rich

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Router Question

View Rich's profile


6141 posts in 1501 days

#1 posted 01-18-2018 06:38 PM

- John Smith

It’s an attachment used for trimming edge banding flush. Looks like a really crappy one though, and probably is designed to fit only one model/brand or router. Here’s a higher quality version, although it still isn’t as good a choice as a bushing because it would require keeping the bit and bearing at exactly 90º to the edge of the workpiece.

-- Half of what we read or hear about finishing is right. We just don’t know which half! — Bob Flexner

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics