Reply by Rich

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Does anyone sell this kind of hinge for a sector?

View Rich's profile


5537 posts in 1328 days

#1 posted 01-18-2018 01:30 AM

Old Stanley folding rules like the No. 36 1/2 are available on eBay that use that type of hinge and it’s pretty large compared to the No. 32. I got an old one to take apart and salvage the hinge for my sector. With rules like the No. 32 you can also use the hinges for the folding legs if you want to implement that feature in your sector.

I’d love to buy that issue of Mortise & Tenon Magazine, but it’s $24. Seems pretty steep for a magazine.

-- Half of what we read or hear about finishing is right. We just don’t know which half! — Bob Flexner

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics