LumberJocks

Reply by fivecodys

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Jet DC1100 Transformation ***COMPLETED***

View fivecodys's profile

fivecodys

1429 posts in 2030 days


#1 posted 01-17-2018 06:51 PM



Nice compact setup. Will you output to a filter or canister? I was looking at doing something like this, which I found somewhere on the interwebs.

- laterthanuthink


That was my first idea too but it takes up too much room in my small shop. I will not have a filter just the Super Dust Deputy that is supposed to capture 99% of it anyway. I will be sending the other 1% into the flower beds. Previously I was using fans to blow all the fine dust out of the garage to the side yard so it’s not much different.

-- When you leave your shop for the night, make sure you can always count to 10.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com