Reply by unclearthur

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Shop flooring

View unclearthur's profile


387 posts in 3036 days

#1 posted 01-07-2018 08:08 AM

Another option is tongue and groove subloor panels (like dricore) with a layer of cheap 1/4 or 3/8” plywood sheathing on top. Good insulation, water tolerant, soft underfoot and if you destroy part of the flloor you can just replace that piece of sheathing. Dricore is a bit expensive but fast and easy and strong.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics