Reply by sikrap

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Do I have anything good here?

View sikrap's profile


1121 posts in 3967 days

#1 posted 04-27-2012 03:12 AM

Pete, a “smoother” is called that because its used for a finished surface, ready for stain, poly, whatever. Those should be able to be turned into good users, but I don’t think there’s anything there worth a whole lot of money.

-- Dave, Colonie, NY

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics