Reply by richg99

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need the name of a rotary carving "bit", please.

View richg99's profile


3 posts in 2439 days

#1 posted 11-07-2017 01:12 AM

Claude, No, none of those.

After I typed my original post, a dentist on another site found the item. It is on Amazon, as well as being carried at some Home Depot stores. Pretty neat device, I think. Thanks for your help. Richg99

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics