Reply by Chipy

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Which tool for the job?

View Chipy's profile


374 posts in 3013 days

#1 posted 03-31-2012 02:47 PM

Charlie I am sure you know but your wife made your life easy with shaker style all operations needed to achieve shaker style can be accomplished on the table saw.What type of hinge will you use? If you go with EURO style hinge such as BLUM or Salice watch your door sizes and your hing off set to make a proper fit and space between you doors.Both hinge makers have resources to determine the right hinge for the style cabinet you building I.E. Euro or face frame. I have built cabinets for years in a couple of different shops so I have been through a few pitfalls so if you have any questions Lumber Jocks is the place to get your answers!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics