Reply by Loren

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need Advice on Filling/Stabilizing a Redwood Table Slab

View Loren's profile


10726 posts in 4535 days

#1 posted 08-03-2017 11:56 PM

Durham’s water putty can be mixed with
powdered water dyes for color. The dye
will cost you more than the putty.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics