Reply by bobasaurus

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help Identify These Items

View bobasaurus's profile


3703 posts in 4098 days

#1 posted 07-20-2017 09:47 PM

#3 is a spring swage, probably used for hot forming steel. It’s used like this:

#2 is interesting… is it forged or cast? Is the flat end at an angle, or perpindicular to the shaft? I would probably use it for scraping scale off hot steel, but I don’t know the actual use.

-- Allen, Colorado (Instagram @bobasaurus_woodworking)

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics