Reply by TheDane

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Roughing cut without bevel support

View TheDane's profile


5868 posts in 4549 days

#1 posted 07-13-2017 01:13 PM

What is this cut called 50 seconds into this video?

Looks like a shearing cut. You do this with minimal over hang and let the tool rest absorb the downward force.

-- Gerry -- "I don't plan to ever really grow up ... I'm just going to learn how to act in public!"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics