Reply by edwindirnbeck

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Non rotating pwer wood planer

View edwindirnbeck's profile


2 posts in 826 days

#1 posted 07-10-2017 12:58 AM


It s called a super surfacer.

Makita makes them. They aren t imported
to the US anymore but used ones can be

- Loren

Thank you very much this is EXACTLY what is was looking for. What knowledge is on this forum Edwin Dirnbeck

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics