Reply by daves1

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Glaze Coat problems

View daves1's profile


188 posts in 3643 days

#1 posted 06-22-2017 02:00 PM

Carloz, thanks for your input, yes I used a torch. This time I used a little more epoxy and it came out pretty good. I think on my original try, I used too much heat and that dried out certain areas which resulted in an almost scorched look (white areas).

I plan to do a second coat to fill in low spots once it cures fully.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics