Reply by mrbob

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Ideas for a whiteboard-like finish on plywood

View mrbob's profile


182 posts in 1417 days

#1 posted 02-07-2017 10:12 PM

Instead of Bond a pore filler.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics