Reply by Pete_LJ

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Trying to Make Window Stop Molding with My Router Table

View Pete_LJ's profile


115 posts in 1627 days

#1 posted 01-21-2017 02:25 AM


Thank you very much, I did not realize that the required bit was called a table edge bit. Now that I know that I have found several possibilities. Once again, your help is greatly appreciated,

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics