Reply by MrUnix

  • Advertise with us

Posted on torx question

View MrUnix's profile


8359 posts in 3171 days

#1 posted 12-05-2016 05:12 AM

AFAIK, there are no english/metric specific torx drivers… they are simply numbered T4, T6, etc…
Some approximate dimensions can be found here:

Pretty much any standard set should work for you, even the cheap sets over at HF.


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics