Reply by GR8HUNTER

  • Advertise with us

Posted on how to mount something flush

View GR8HUNTER's profile


7934 posts in 1600 days

#1 posted 09-15-2016 02:32 PM

If I understand, you just want it mounted the way you re holding it? If so, a couple of keyhole hangers will do the job simply and cheaply.

- HokieKen

Yep, keyhole hangers like this or use a keyhole router bit.

- bondogaposis


-- Tony---- Reinholds,Pa.------ REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN :<))

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics