Reply by Forseeme

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need help making a wood storage rack using kindorf

View Forseeme's profile


36 posts in 1798 days

#1 posted 09-06-2016 03:12 AM

Use the term channel strut not the manufacturers name. Lots of people make channel strut. Using the manufacturers name confuses forum readers.

- rick1955

Sorry about that, I did not know it was called channel strut. Thanks for the knowledge. I did some more searching using “channel strut wood rack” and got more results – so it was helpful. Still nothing that fits my structural situation, but new ideas…

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics