Reply by Dez

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Trace Coating ... Dont Miss This .unless you like to sand

View Dez's profile


1172 posts in 5053 days

#1 posted 08-25-2016 08:04 PM

We always called it a Guide Coat.
In fact you can buy special spray cans called Guide Coat specifically for what you are discussing.
I was fairly soft, softer than the primer so that it cut quickly and it dried fast too!
I have used the technique in woodworking too.

-- Folly ever comes cloaked in opportunity!

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics