Reply by Loren

  • Advertise with us

Posted on $ amout to offer for older unisaw with bent arbor: Answer $300

View Loren's profile


10731 posts in 4536 days

#1 posted 08-24-2016 06:01 PM


It could need a flange-facing. has
an article on how the guy did a diy flange face
job to correct a little wobble.

If the arbor is actually bent that’s a different issue,
but replacements are available.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics