Reply by GR8HUNTER

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Slide away cabinet door, over the top

View GR8HUNTER's profile


7789 posts in 1565 days

#1 posted 08-24-2016 03:33 AM

they are called flipper door hardware

-- Tony---- Reinholds,Pa.------ REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics