Reply by Tabletop

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Slide away cabinet door, over the top

View Tabletop's profile


139 posts in 1600 days

#1 posted 08-23-2016 10:10 AM

Thanks pantsboy. From the best I can tell these would be for like a roll top desk with segmented door(the proper term has left me). My door will be solid. It will swing up and then slide straight back into cabinet. Like doors on an entertainment center that when closed hide the television but when opened slide back into cabinet revealing the tv. Except this will be horizontal instead of vertical.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics