Reply by canadianchips

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Need help identifying the part

View canadianchips's profile


2632 posts in 3844 days

#1 posted 08-08-2016 01:22 AM

Glibonator ?
Use to desonify wood tools

-- "My mission in life - make everyone smile !"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics