Reply by Lazyman

  • Advertise with us

Posted on 1/2 to 1/4 router shank adapter

View Lazyman's profile


5824 posts in 2242 days

#1 posted 06-07-2016 08:48 PM

Most routers these days that can handle 1/2 bits also come with a collet for both 1/2 & 1/4” shanks so hopefully, you’ll be able to find one for your router.

EDIT: Try to find the part number for your router. That might not be the cheapest price but might help you find the right one.

-- Nathan, TX -- Hire the lazy man. He may not do as much work but that's because he will find a better way.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics