Reply by Sharryn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on How to get a glass-like finish for pens?

View Sharryn's profile


15 posts in 2576 days

#1 posted 05-11-2016 12:41 AM

I do the same as Notw. I only use thin and usually 10-12 coats. You need the micro mesh. I would use a good grade CA such as Zap or BSI. there are other brands also that a are good and can be ordered from Amazon. PSI has their own label and not sure how good it is.

- Bill7255

I have two sets of micro mesh and used them on the wood pens, but then I saw where it was for the resin pens so I got some of those sandpaper strips in rolls and have been using them to 800. Do you mean to sand the wood or the CA with the micro mesh?

-- -Sharryn

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics