Reply by MrUnix

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Confused about air compressor fittings

View MrUnix's profile


7483 posts in 2712 days

#1 posted 01-11-2016 06:38 PM

The hoses rarely have quick connects. They use pipe thread fittings as you noticed. Get a male quick connect for one end, and a quick coupler (female) for the other… I’ve used the HF ones and they seem to do just as good a job as any of the others: In essence, you are just extending the quick coupler that is on the compressor out to the end of the hose.

But you can get them at any of the big box stores, tractor supply, hardware stores, etc…


-- Brad in FL - In Dog I trust... everything else is questionable

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics