Reply by DrTebi

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Confused about air compressor fittings

View DrTebi's profile


319 posts in 3776 days

#1 posted 01-11-2016 06:29 PM

OK, I am a little smarter now. But as I mentioned before, it seems that all hoses come with a screw-type end, called MPT or MNPT fitting. So in order to connect nail gun and compressor, I need to get 1/4” interchange connectors, is that correct?

So I need, for example, an MPT to Industrial Interchange adapter for both ends of the hose?

I have a the Teflon pipe tape…

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics