Reply by grizzman

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Possibly the dumbest question ever asked on LJs

View grizzman's profile


7836 posts in 3779 days

#1 posted 10-23-2010 12:49 AM

if it were me i would ask the person your buying it from…some folks use a kiln for drying the wood or seasoning it as its also called…air drying is a great way to season the wood, but the use of a kiln in the process is also helpful…grizzman

-- GRIZZMAN ...[''''']

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics