Reply by daddywoofdawg

  • Advertise with us

Posted on New boardfeet calculator

View daddywoofdawg's profile


1029 posts in 2422 days

#1 posted 12-07-2015 07:19 PM

I think across the pond they use cubic meters or something like that.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics