Reply by Uncle_Salty

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Getting Screwed Legally

View Uncle_Salty's profile


183 posts in 3583 days

#1 posted 09-10-2010 07:04 PM

Woodywoodwrecker: I drove to Texas several years ago to buy a vehicle. Had a similar situation with the sales taxes. However, as soon as I had proof that I paid sales tax in my home state, I was able to send a copy of the receipt to Texas and I got reimbursed for the taxes I paid in Texas.

Not sure what the form was called, as it has been over 5 years ago.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics