LumberJocks

Reply by armylogger

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Oak wood allergy?? Need help

View armylogger's profile

armylogger

41 posts in 3366 days


#1 posted 07-20-2010 08:42 PM

I am in no way an expert, but in my opinion I would say that there is some type of mold present in your wood. Where have you been storing it? Where did you buy it? Was it bought from a big box store or was it cut at a local mill and has been air drying for the past year? If it has been air drying or has been stored for a while (even if it’s only a few weeks) there is a very large chance that it has become moldy. Even if you can not see it. I seem to think this especially since you say that your fingers have turned black.

-- Of all the people I have met in my life, you are one of them!


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com