LumberJocks

Reply by Dark_Lightning

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Oak wood allergy?? Need help

View Dark_Lightning's profile

Dark_Lightning

3466 posts in 3525 days


#1 posted 07-20-2010 02:59 AM

Try to separate the incidents out:

Which times were the reactions? Restoration, removing finish, or fresh lumber? The black could be black mold (mildew) if the wood was wet for an appreciable time. Look up black mold for symptoms, it sounds like your problem:

http://www.theallergyreliefcenter.com/mold_allergy.htm#3

-- Random Orbital Nailer


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com