Reply by jerryminer

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help with raked and splayed legs for coffee table

View jerryminer's profile


960 posts in 1978 days

#1 posted 07-03-2015 04:40 PM

Clint, any links or pictures of the type of brackets you re referring to?

- cornelsteyn1

I think he’s referring to these (attached with hanger bolt in the end of the leg):

leg brackets

-- Jerry, making sawdust professionally since 1976

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics