Reply by cabinetmaster

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Pipes and pipe clamps?

View cabinetmaster's profile


10873 posts in 4846 days

#1 posted 12-29-2009 01:54 AM

I agree that the galvanized is better but either will work. Big box stores and hardware stores carry various sizes.

-- Jerry--A man can never have enough tools or clamps

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics