tear drop / waterfall ?

  • Advertise with us
Project by Steven Colson posted 04-23-2020 11:18 PM 610 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
tear drop / waterfall ?
tear drop / waterfall ? No picture No picture No picture No picture No picture
Zoom Pictures

cut from one solid log. What would you call this? tear drop or waterfall?

-- [email protected]

4 comments so far

View pottz's profile


11722 posts in 1869 days

#1 posted 04-24-2020 02:47 PM

id call it waterfall,make sure to post the final product.welcome to lumber jocks.

-- working with my hands is a joy,it gives me a sense of fulfillment,somthing so many seek and so few find.-SAM MALOOF.

View ClaudeF's profile


1181 posts in 2592 days

#2 posted 04-24-2020 09:00 PM

View BurlyBob's profile


7946 posts in 3150 days

#3 posted 04-24-2020 11:36 PM

I’d call it out of this world!

View Stanley Coker's profile

Stanley Coker

267 posts in 4080 days

#4 posted 04-25-2020 12:27 PM

Looks like the end of the table has been melted. Very cool

-- Stanley, North Georgia

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics