LumberJocks

Experiments

  • Advertise with us
Blog series by flippedcracker updated 09-23-2011 09:56 AM 1 part 1109 reads 2 comments total

Part 1: Wine Balancer Test

09-23-2011 09:56 AM by flippedcracker | 2 comments »

I decided to try a wine balancer with some extra walnut i had. I kinda just messed around with angles and stuff until it worked, but it seems pretty stable now. still need to sand and finish it, but i figured it would be a good piece to learn how to finish.

Read this entry »



DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com