TriedIt's Forum Topics

  • Advertise with us
View TriedIt's:homeworkshopprojects (0)blog (0)reviews (0)forum topics (1)buddies (0)favorites (0)activity logWatch
05-24-2020 11:47 PM

Fork-Style Pie Crust Edging - 2 replies

Not sure what to call what I’m looking for, but I saw it referred to as pie crust edging.! I bought a mirror and will make a matching console I’d like to do the same design on the wood. What is this technique/style called and what tool do I use to etch lines in a 1R...

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics