Prsiflorencio's Forum Topics

  • Advertise with us
View Prsiflorencio's:homeworkshopprojects (0)blog (0)reviews (0)forum topics (1)buddies (0)favorites (0)activity logWatch
07-21-2018 12:23 AM

I need help no one knows the name of this piece. - 8 replies

I call it a carrige bolt anchor. Its similar to a pronged T-nut but without the T

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics