• Advertise with us
View OhGreatOne's:homeworkshopprojects (0)blog (0)reviews (0)forum topics (1)buddies (0)favorites (0)activity logWatch


None so far

3 posts in 423 days


Latest Activity

replied on Help finding a wall hanger 12-09-2018 11:58 PM
started topic Help finding a wall hanger 12-09-2018 04:36 PM
commented on OhGreatOne's Profile 12-08-2018 11:28 PM
signed up OhGreatOne's Profile 11-28-2018 01:30 PM

Latest Projects

None so far

Latest Blog Entries

None so far

Grab widget

1 comment so far

View OhGreatOne's profile


3 posts in 423 days

#1 posted 12-08-2018 11:28 PM

I am looking for a wall fastener like the one shown in the first image below. It’s plastic, and about an inch high by about a half inch wide. I know the fastener image is blurry, which is why I posted the second image, which shows the type of slot that is used to slide onto the fastener. Anyone know what this type of fastener is called or where they might be purchased?

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics