Porter cable 7529 router

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by Dullchisel posted 03-29-2016 02:53 AM 1234 reads 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch

I am looking for a part and am willing to pay for it. I bought a porter cable 7529 plunge router and it works like a new one. I am missing the triangle adapter plate that holds the guide bushings, the part number is 887151 and is discontinued. I have only seen two on eBay in the last year and neither person would separate them from the huge lot that they was in. I would appreciate any help.

2 comments so far

View Gradeguy3's profile


8 posts in 2858 days

#1 posted 01-15-2017 08:36 PM

I own the same router and I lost mine. I am also looking for the adapter. Have you had any luck finding one?

View Dullchisel's profile


39 posts in 1589 days

#2 posted 01-21-2017 10:31 PM

No I haven’t had any luck. I actually sold the router about a month ago because I was so disgusted with porter cable for there parts line.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics