Parts needed

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by Cactuspete posted 06-11-2016 12:56 PM 897 reads 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch

I have a 1944 Unisaw. I need the plate that goes between cabinet and Allen Bradley manual switch box. Anyone got one. Also need Arbor Shaft(with taper pin hole). Can anyone help me out?

-- Thomas, Marion, Illinois

0 comments so far

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics